Friday, May 3, 2013

What I was Feeling- When I found out Jordan was engaged


     Jordan? Engaged? These two words just didn’t seem to go together smoothly. I first felt guilt. In my heart, I knew that I still wished I was the man who could say that Jordan Baker was mine. On the other hand, I was happy for her. We didn’t work out and it was only fair that she move on and meet someone else. I couldn’t help though the small feeling in the back of my mind that felt that this was all fake. That she wasn’t really engaged or even seeing someone. See, Jordan is the kind of woman who is so serious and professional all the time that it's hard to tell if she isn’t being honest. Jordan was a player of mind games, and for some time I played with her. The feelings for Jordan will probably never go away, for I will always have a memory of all the times, good and bad, that we shared together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment