Thursday, April 25, 2013
What I was thinking- When I saw Jordan for the first time.
When I first saw Jordan Baker, she was
sprawled out on the long couch beside my cousin Daisy. Her stance was powerful
and independent. I could automatically sense her strong personality. Jordan had
the beauty that could draw men in, but the personality that would make them run
away. I knew that she was smart and
beautiful. She made me feel so trivial and unintelligent. Through our
relationship, we had up and downs, but I feel that we were very similar. At
times she could be complicated, but she was overall a very matter- of- fact
woman. We both had a sort of quality that allowed us to know so much about
others. Jordan told me things about people that no ordinary person would know.
We were able to talk about things no one knew about. I feel that our
relationship didn't work out because she was too stubborn and strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well Nick, I feel like our relationship would of worked out a lot better if you wouldn't have been so proud. You basically broke up with me because I was to "stuck up" but I think you were just afraid! You were right about one thing though, Nick. I am too strong for you to handle.
ReplyDeleteGood Day,
Jordan(Ashley)