Thursday, April 25, 2013

Why I- Complimented Gatsby.

     Gatsby was such a complimented person. He was willing to hurt others just to get the love he wanted from the beginning. Throughout his life, I was able to make many realizations. By his death, I saw that he really had no one. No one who really cared about him or worried about his life; I was really the only one who'd been a true friend to him. Before I complimented Gatsby, I realized that he really wasn't so bad. Definitely not as bad as Tom, or Daisy either for that matter. My compliment was just to let him know that I was with him on this whole journey of finding his happiness with Daisy finally. I'll never regret complimenting him, because he really deserved it. After his death I knew that what I said was right, and I was proud that the only compliment I'd ever given him was one with meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment